PAC outsourcing means that you don’t have to worry about keeping track of PAC reporting dates and deadlines, and that will give you more time to solicit new PAC members, decide on a PAC budget, or focus on other work. But, you still need access to your PAC information.
You need to know how much money is in the PAC account, how many PAC contributors you have and the average rate of PAC contributions, how the PAC funds were and are being spent. You need epacInfo. This powerful but user-friendly PAC software is free to PASS clients.
epacInfo is a secure web application allowing access to your PAC information and PAC help features that include:
- Writing PAC checks from your desktop and printing to your laser printer
- On-line request and review for PAC disbursements with customized routing
- Up-to-date PAC account balance and a summary of account activity
- Custom PAC reports or mail merge lists
- Detailed PAC donor information
- PAC solicitation progress reports
- Contribution history for PAC donations to candidates and committees
- Customized access for different users within the same organization
- Custom PAC reports built to your specifications
You need best-in-class PAC outsourcing and access to your PAC information all day, every day. In other words, you need Public Affairs Support Services.